Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rumney Trip

After a summer full of very little training and no climbing I can safely say that my finger is finally better. This has been the worst finger injury I've had, and the first that has forced me to take significant time away from climbing. I was able to maintain some of my strength through supplementary exercises and thus climbed much better on an end of the summer two week trip to Rumney than I expected. We didn't catch any sends on video but here are some edited ascents from the trip:


Serious training will begin tomorrow at which point my training charts and logs will finally be updated live again. It should be interesting to see the relationship of my "training numbers" with the success of this "comeback".

1 comment:

  1. Word. A little more posting please Mr.RoBoT!!!!

    ReplyDelete